We hold a breakfast club for children aged 3-11 from 8:00am – 8:50am. Here are some of the things on offer:
- The children are taken into class or onto the playground when school starts in the morning
- Healthy food and drink in accordance with the food in schools policy
- Engaging activities to ensure children have a happy relaxed start to the school day
- The club is staffed by our teaching assistants who work in school all day on a daily basis and therefore know the children well
- The club charges 50 pence per day with an unlimited amount to eat and drink. The club is free of charge to all children who access free school meals.