School Improvement Plan
East Dene Primary School Priorities 2020 – 2021
- To ensure all children close any gaps in learning due to Covid-19 closure through adaptation and differentiation of the current curriculum.
- Review current assessment cycle in light of Covid-19 and ensure children meet age related expectations as soon as possible.
- Introduce and embed new baseline assessments in EYFS.
- To support staff, children and parents in relation to mental health and well-being post Covid-19.
- To continue to develop high quality teaching and learning across the curriculum.
- To continue to enrich and personalize our curriculum, making relevant changes to support a 1.5 form entry.
- To further develop staff subject knowledge to ensure accurate and consistent use of both core and non-core subject assessments.
- To rigorously monitor attendance, bring in line with National data and reduce persistent absence (PA).
East Dene Primary School is part of The Central Learning Partnership Trust: a company limited by Guarantee.
Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 07827368. Registered Office: Central Learning Partnership Trust, Prestwood Road, Wolverhampton, WV11 1RD.
Copyright © 2017 The Central Learning Partnership Trust. All Rights Reserved.