Priorities 2019 – 2020
- To continue to improve the standards of teaching and learning across all curriculum areas.
- To improve standards of attainment and rates of progress across school.
- To support pupils in maintaining positive attitudes towards learning.
- To rigorously monitor attendance and bring in line with National data.
- To introduce a systematic approach to increase pupils understanding of diversity in modern Britain.
- To promote both physical and mental health and well-being.
- To continue to audit, review and update school systems for safeguarding.
- To develop a strategic approach to self-evaluation at all levels to support on-going school development.