Autumn Term 2019
- Term Time: Wednesday 4 September 2019 to Friday 25 October 2019
- Half Term: Monday 28 October to Friday 1 November 2019
- Term Time: Tuesday 5 November 2019 to Thursday 19 December 2019
Spring Term 2020
- Term Time: Monday 6 January 2020 to Friday 14 February 2020
- Half Term: Monday 17 February to Friday 21 February 2020
- Term Time: Monday 24 February 2020 to Friday 3 April 2020
Summer Term 2020
- Term Time: Monday 20 April 2020 to Friday 22 May 2020
- Half Term: Monday 25 May to Friday 29 May 2020
- Term Time: Monday 1 June 2020 to Friday 17 July 2020
- Monday 2 September 2019
- Tuesday 3 September 2019
- Monday 4th November 2019
- Friday 20th December 2019
- Monday 20 July 2020
Good Attendance = Good Progress
- 96% attendance is the minimum standard expected.
- If your child misses 10 days of school in an academic year their attendance is 94.73%.
- We have an Education Attendance Officer, Mrs Turner, who closely monitors attendance.
- We will support you in any reasonable way to get your child to school but it is your legal duty to make sure they attend regularly and on time.
- Only in exceptional circumstances are we able to authorise leave in term time. From September 2013 the DfE removed discretion for schools to authorise ‘holiday in term time’. We are unable to agree any holidays taken.
- We will use penalty notice fines for poor attendance including 10 unauthorised marks in a seasonal term (Autumn, Spring, Summer).
- Only the school can authorise an absence. If, with good reason, we believe your child should have been in school, an absence will be unauthorised.
East Dene Primary School is part of The Central Learning Partnership Trust: a company limited by Guarantee.
Registered in England and Wales. Company number: 07827368. Registered Office: Central Learning Partnership Trust, Prestwood Road, Wolverhampton, WV11 1RD.
Copyright © 2017 The Central Learning Partnership Trust. All Rights Reserved.